We're Hiring! Production / Machine Operator
We are looking to hire someone to help with the production and shipping of our Track Sculptures, Wood Murals, and Framed Prints.
This includes operating CNC machinery and large-format digital printers as well as finishing and shipping work. Raw-material preparation, sanding, quality control, packaging, and shipping are all part of production.
What you can expect:
- Small start-up company environment. Laid-back and fun atmosphere, but very focused on efficiency and quality of work product.
- Hours are entirely based on volume. Some weeks will be part-time. Some weeks (like during big sales) it will be tons of hours. Right now we have a huge backlog of orders.
- Candidate will be first trained on the finishing & shipping and soon after will be trained on CNC Router, UV Printer, and Solvent Printers.
- Production/Manufacturing experience. Likes to work with their hands and tools.
- Computer savvy. Ability to quickly be taught CAD/CAM software functionality.
- Passion for motorsports!!!
- Vacation/time off is flexible as long as orders are going out on time.
- $12/hr to start. As the business grows and you take on more responsibility, this can go up.
- Access to free decals & sculptures
GENERIC APPLICATIONS WILL BE IGNORED. SERIOUS APPLICANTS SHOULD PUT TIME IN TO THEIR APPLICATION. I AM LESS INTERESTED IN YOUR RESUME AND MORE INTERESTED IN YOUR WHY YOU ARE A FIT. (Send your resume too though.)
Apply by emailing me directly: email@example.com